Xiaomi 13 Ultra is the next smartphone or a premium smartphone that will unveil in March or April this year. Ahead of its official debut, the core specifications and renders of this device have already circulated online.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Key Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8Gen2 SoC
- Dolby Vision Support
- 4K 60FPS HDR video recording
- USB Type C 3.x instead of 2.0
- Less than 5,000 mAh battery
- 90W fast charging
- Satellite Communication
- Stereo speakers with Dual Opening at Top & Bottom
- Available in Leather Options
- 50MP Main (IMX989, 1-inch sensor) with OIS + 2G-6P lens + Variable Aperture
- 50MP UltraWide (IMX858, 1/1.75′)
- 50MP Telephoto (IMX858 with 3X Zoom, 1/1.75′)
- 50MP Telephoto (IMX858 with 5X Zoom, 1/1.75′)
- dToF (direct Time-of-Flight) sensor
- 120X Zoom with improved 50X magnification quality
According to the information it will use the IMX 989 1″ sensor with 2 variable apertures which can change the amount of light let into the sensor for a brighter/darker photo.
Xiaomi 13 Ultra Mid-focus Telephoto camera also has Floating Lens Group (https://t.me/techleakszone/1071) with OIS
Telephoto Camera Interface: 0.6X- 1X- 2X- 3.X- 5X.