Android Q Beta 2 features: iOS like multitasking Gestures
Android Q Beta 2 is now available for Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, and Pixel 3 XL devices. Recently updated my Google Pixel first generation to android Q Beta 2. This Android Q Beta 2 features include iOS like multitasking gestures, notification bubbles, media volume change, emulator for foldable screen and more.
Top best Android Q Beta 2 features for Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixel 3, Pixel 3 XL
Step 1: Go to settings in your running Android Q Beta 1
Step 2: Scroll down and Tap System
Step 3: Tap Advanced
Step 4: Tap System update
Step 5: Tap Download and install
iOS like multitasking Gestures
Settings > System > Gestures > Swipe up on home button > Turn on Swipe up on home button
Step 1: Now open any app in your Pixel running Android Q Beta 2
Step 2: Just swipe right or left side from pill icon to quickly switch between apps.
Media volume icon:
Tap volume up or down button to open volume menu > Tap Volume icon > you can see new volume look.
Android Tips And Tricks:
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
Image Credit: Youtube