Apple releases , iOS 12.1.3, watchOS 5.1.3, tvOS 12.1.2 and macOS 10.14.3
Apple released software updates for macOS and iOS. They are minor releases that simply offer a few bug fixes and security updates, with no new features—and there are no new features in any of the beta releases for these versions of the operating systems, either.
iOS 12.1.3 includes bug fixes for your iPhone or iPad. This update:
- Fixes an issue in Messages that could impact scrolling through photos in the Details view
- Addresses an issue where photos could have striped artifacts after being sent from the Share Sheet
- Fixes an issue that may cause audio distortion when using external audio input devices on iPad Pro (2018)
This release also includes bug fixes for HomePod.
- Fixes an issue that could cause HomePod to restart
- Addresses an issue that could cause Siri to stop listening.
Apple has released watchOS 5.1.3 for Apple Watch Series 1 and above models. The update carries unspecified improvements and bug fixes, as noted in the official changelog.
Note: To download the latest version on your device, go to Settings > General > Software Update