Facebook Messenger dark mode: Here’s how to enable on iPhone, Android smartphones
Facebook Messenger dark mode: Here’s how to turn it on
- Open Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone or Android smartphone and select any chat thread you want to interact with.
- In the chat thread, type the smiley face icon inside the message compose window.
- Go to the Emoji tab and try to find the Crescent moon emoji and send it over.
- Once done, you will notice an animation with the Crescent moon emoji dropping like rain over your chat.
- When the animation is over, a message pops up notifying that “You found dark mode” at the top.
- Tap it, and you will be taken to the Settings page where you can either turn on or off the so-called dark mode.