Honor View 20: World's first 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, 48 MP Camera Smartphone Launched
Date: 22 January 2019
The Huawei Honor View 20 finally launched its world's first 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, 48 MP Camera launched, the honor view 20 comes with a punch-hole camera instead. The 48 MP rear camera comes with a Sony IM586 sensor.
- The Honor View 20 is the global variant of the Honor V20.
- The smartphone is powered by the 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC.
- The View 20 will come in two variants, 6GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage and the other with 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
- 25MP front-facing camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a fixed focus lens.
- Honor View 20 comes with Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C.
- The smartphone has a small 4.5mm punch-hole camera.
- Available in four color variants: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Phantom Blue, Phantom Red.
- The smartphone has 48 MP back camera which uses the Sony IMX586 sensor. The phone also boasts of a 25MP front camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.