Honor View 20: World's first 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, 48 MP Camera Smartphone Launched
The Huawei Honor View 20 finally launched its world's first 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC, 48 MP Camera launched, the honor view 20 comes with a punch-hole camera instead. The 48 MP rear camera comes with a Sony IM586 sensor.
- The Honor View 20 is the global variant of the Honor V20.
- The smartphone is powered by the 7nm HiSilicon Kirin 980 SoC.
- The View 20 will come in two variants, 6GB RAM & 64GB of internal storage and the other with 6GB RAM and 128GB of storage.
- 25MP front-facing camera with an f/2.0 aperture and a fixed focus lens.
- Honor View 20 comes with Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual band, 2.4GHz and 5GHz), GPS/ A-GPS, and USB Type-C.
- The smartphone has a small 4.5mm punch-hole camera.
- Available in four color variants: Midnight Black, Sapphire Blue, Phantom Blue, Phantom Red.
- The smartphone has 48 MP back camera which uses the Sony IMX586 sensor. The phone also boasts of a 25MP front camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.