How to find downloaded Netflix movies on Android
How to find downloaded Netflix movies on Android: Netflix downloaded file location android device is under Netflix app > My downloads.
Step 1: Sign in your Netflix account on android or Windows 10 PC
Step 2: Tap Downloads icon at bottom side of the screen
Step 3: Here you can see list of downloaded Netflix content
You can play or delete download Netflix movies or TV shows. Also use below settings to find the Netflix downloaded folder location in android or iPhone devices.
Step 1: Download Netflix app and log in with your account
Step 2: Tap Three horizontal lines (More) at bottom right corner of the screen
Step 3: Tap App settings
Step 4: Scroll down up to internal storage and tap on it
Step 5: Here you will get Netflix downloaded videos.
Android Tips And Tricks:
- How to record a screen in Android Q 10
- How to reset network settings android phone
- How to set screen timeout on Android 9 Pie
- The top 10 Android Q features you should know
- How to update Netflix country on Android
- How to disable apps backup on Android 9 Pie
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10.