How to reset network settings android phone
How to reset network settings android phone:
Step 1: Open “Apps” from your device home screen
Step 2: Tap on “Settings” app.
Step 3: Scroll down until see “backup and reset” and tap on it
Step 4: Under reset section, tap on “Reset network settings”
Step 5: Select from SIM 1 / SIM 2
Step 6: Click on “Reset settings”.
You can see pattern screen on your device.
Step 7: Draw the current pattern, if you have one.
Step 8: Click on “Reset settings”.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus