How to set up fingerprint recognition in Galaxy S10e
How to set up fingerprint recognition in Galaxy S10e: In Samsung galaxy S10e, you can find a fingerprint sensor on the power button (Side of the phone).
Step 1: Swipe down notification panel from top of the screen and tap Settings gear icon
Step 2: Click on Biometrics and security
Step 3: Click onFingerprint
Step 4: Click on Add fingerprint
To use fingerprint in galaxy S10e, you need to set up pattern lock, PIN number, or password in your device.
Step 5: Click on Continue
Step 6: Place your finger on the fingerprint sensor (Power button) on galaxy S10e
Step 7: Click on Add to add another fingerprint on Samsung galaxy S10e
Step 8: Click on Finish after complete process.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Good Lock update brings edge lighting effects to the Galaxy S10