Issue: Sprint to replace all Samsung Galaxy S10 units
Date: 18 April 2019
According to the sprint, it received a small number of reports about unexpected roaming, data loss, or voice issues on the Galaxy S10 models.
The last two updates pushed by the carrier to all Galaxy S10 units were meant to prevent these issues from manifesting on unaffected devices, they were not supposed to fix the problems. So, if your Sprint Galaxy S10 phone does not have any connectivity issues and you already installed the last two software updates released by the carrier, you should be safe.
If a device has intermittent data and a ticket does not lead to resolution, then exchange the phone based on the following:
- Pre 14 days - the Store Sales team will exchange to new as store representatives do not have refurbsrecs to use and it's part of the Sprint Satisfaction Guarantee (SSG)
- Post 14-day – Asurion technicians will provide replacements. If no refurbsrecons are available, then the selection will default to new.
- Customers with Sprint Complete (SC) will not be charged a FEE for this exchange as long as there is no evidence of liquid or physical damage to the handset.
- Customers without SC will be assessed a $75 fee or can work with Samsung for a manufacture warranty solution.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Specifications:
Dimensions: 149.9 x 70.4 x 7.8mm
OS: Android 9
Screen size: 6.1-inch
CPU: Octa-core chipset
Rear camera: 16MP + 12MP + 12MP
Front camera: 10MP.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+/S10e Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Good Lock update brings edge lighting effects to the Galaxy S10
- How to set up fingerprint recognition in Galaxy S10e
- How to hide navigation bar button on Galaxy S10e