Lenovo Z5 Pro GT With Snapdragon 855 SoC, Up to 12GB of RAM Launched: Specifications
Date: 10 January 2019
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT has been unveiled alongside the Lenovo Z5s on Tuesday. The new model has debuted as the world’s first Snapdragon 855 SoC-powered smartphone. The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT price in China has been set at CNY 2,698 for the 6GB RAM/ 128GB storage configuration, while its 8GB RAM/ 128GB storage variant is priced at CNY 2,998 and the 8GB RAM/ 256GB storage variant costs CNY 3,398. There is also the top-of-the-line 12GB RAM/ 512GB storage variant of the Lenovo Z5 Pro GT that comes with a price tag of CNY 4,398.
Lenovo Z5 Pro GT specifications
– The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT runs ZUI 10.0 based on Android 9.0 Pie
-6.39-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Super AMOLED display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio
– Snapdragon 855 SoC
– 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB RAM options
– A dual rear camera setup that includes a 16-megapixel Sony IMX519 sensor along with an f/1.8 aperture and dual-tone LED flash alongside a 24-megapixel Sony IMX576 sensor along with an f/1.8 aperture
– The Lenovo Z5 Pro GT also has a dual camera setup at the front that comes with a 16-megapixel front-facing sensor with an f/2.2 aperture and a secondary 8-megapixel IR sensor to enable the Face Unlock functionality
– 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage options
– Connectivity options, including 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C
– Sensors on board include an ambient light sensor, hall sensor, electronic compass, gravity sensor, gyroscope, and a proximity sensor
– An in-display fingerprint sensor to unlock the smartphone.