OnePlus 7 new case renders show 3.5mm headphone jack
A recent leak had revealed that the OnePlus 7 series will include as many as three smartphones such as OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 7 Pro 5G. The detailed specs of these phones are unavailable. However, it appears that the OP7 Pro and OP7 Pro 5G could be powered by the Snapdragon 855 and the only difference between them could be that the Pro model could be featuring X50 5G modem to carry support for 5G networks.
The new images show the bottom edge features cutouts for an external speaker, a 3.5mm audio ack and USB-C. There is a large vertical cutout on the case for the smartphone’s triple camera setup. There is a possibility that non-Pro edition of the upcoming OnePlus 7 smartphone may retain the 3.5mm audio jack, while its Pro edition may lack it.
Oneplus 7 News:
- OnePlus 7 Pro leaked images reveal key specs, curved OLED display and GM1915 model number
- OnePlus 7 renders highlight the pop-up self-portrait and rear triple camera
- OnePlus 7 render once again shows its pop-up selfie camera
- OnePlus 7 renders leaked, Check all the images
- OnePlus 7 Alleged Case Renders Spotted Online, Shows Pop-Up Selfie Camera
- OnePlus 7 Leaked Renders Shows Pop-Up Selfie Camera, Triple Rear Camera Setup