Oppo K1 Launch Set for February 6 in India
Date: 04 February 2019
E-commerce partner Flipkart has confirmed the Oppo K1 India launch through a dedicated microsite just days after posting a teaser. The launch is taking place at 12 pm IST on February 6.
Oppo K1 price in India (expected)
The Oppo K1 price in India is yet to be revealed officially. In China priced at CNY 1,599 for the 4GB RAM variant. The model with 6GB RAM, on the other hand, is priced at CNY 1,799.
Oppo is selling the K1 in China in two color gradient options, namely Mocha Red and Van Gogh Blue. Both these options are likely to come to India next week.
Oppo K1 specifications
- The Oppo K1 runs Android 8.1 Oreo on top of ColorOS 5.2
- 6.4-inch (1080x2340 pixels) full-HD+ display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 91 percent
- Powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Clocked up to 2.2GHz
- 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM options, 64GB of inbuilt storage that is expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB)
- The Oppo K1 sports a dual camera set up at the back with a 16-megapixel primary sensor and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor as well as an LED flash
- At front there is a 25-megapixel camera sensor at the front
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi i 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and GLONASS
- The USP of the Oppo K1 is its in-display fingerprint sensor
- 3,600mAh battery.