Redmi Note 7 With 4,000mAh Battery, 48-Megapixel Camera Launched: Specifications
Date: 11 January 2019
The most rumoured phone Redmi Note 7 is final made its way official, the first smartphone under the new ‘Redmi by Xiaomi’ sub-brand, has been launched in China. As official statement, Redmi Note 7 pricing will starts at CNY 999 for the 3GB RAM + 32GB storage options, going up to CNY 1,199 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option, and CNY 1,399 for the 6GB RAM + 64GB storage option.
The Redmi Note 7 will go on sale from January 15, and will be made available in Twilight Gold, Fantasy Blue, and Bright Black colour options.
Redmi Note 7 specifications:
– 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LTPS display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 450 nits brightness, 84 percent NTSC colour gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, and 2.5D curved glass protection
– Powered by the 2.2GHz Snapdragon 660 octa-core SoC paired
– Adreno 512 graphics
– 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB RAM
– Internal storage is at 32GB and 64GB options with the option to expand further using a microSD card slot (up to 256GB).
– Dual camera setup with one 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with f/1.8 aperture and another 5-megpapixel sensor (dual-LED flash support, PDAF, and are touted to be elevated using AI-backed software features like portrait mode, background blur, HDR, handheld super night scene mode, EIS, 1080p video recording)
– At front, 13-megapixel selfie
– 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4 support ( 251 hours of standby time, 23 hours of talk time, 13 hours of video playback, and 7 hours of gaming)
– Connectivity options on the Redmi Note 7 include USB Type-C port, 3.5mm audio jack, 4G VoLTE, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth v5, and Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
– Measures at 159.21×75.21×8.1mm
– Weight 186 grams
– Sensors: gyroscope, accelerometer, distance sensor, electronic compass, fingerprint sensor, ambient light sensor, vibration motor, and an infrared sensor.