Samsung announces US launch dates for Galaxy Fold and Galaxy S10 5G
As for the Galaxy Fold, Samsung says that it will be sending out exclusive invitations to reserve the foldable phone on Friday, April 12th to everyone who has registered on Samsung.com. You still have time to sign up here for an invite if you haven’t already, and remember, supplies will be limited. The Galaxy Fold launches on April 26th, and should be available at select AT&T, T-Mobile, Best Buy and Samsung Experience stores for $1,980.
Samsung wasn’t quite as forthright with the release date of the Galaxy S10 5G. Rather, the company says preorders for its 5G-capable phone will be “starting soon,” and that it will go on sale in the US in May. Samsung debuted the S10 5G in its home country of South Korea on April 5th, with the 512GB model coming in at 1.55 million won ($1,366), and the 256GB model priced at 1.39 million won ($1,231). We expect similar prices in the US.
As for the Galaxy S10 5G, we know it will feature a 6.7-inch Quad HD AMOLED display, quadruple rear camera with dual OIS, 4,500 mAh battery with Super Fast charging, 8GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of storage, all running on the latest version of Android.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus