Samsung Galaxy A2 Core announced
Date: 15 April 2019
The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core is official. Here is the complete specifications list. The Samsung Galaxy A2 Core has a 5 inches LCD screen. It has 540 x 960fps resolution (not sharp, but it won’t stress the chipset). There’s a 5MP camera on the back and a 5MP selfie camera on the front. No notches or anything here - just old-fashioned thick bezels.
This is a dual SIM phone with VoLTE support, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 LE. It has a 3.5mm headphone jack and there’s an FM radio receiver. The battery has 2,600mAh capacity.
The phone runs Android 9 Pie Go edition on an Exynos 7870 chipset (8x Cortex-A53 cores, Mali-T830 MP1, 14nm). It only has 1GB of RAM and 16GB storage, plus a microSD card slot up to 256GB cards.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10