Samsung Galaxy A2 Core may be launch in India at Rs. 5290 Check specifications
Samsung is working on a new Android Go smartphone. This phone has been visited several times on the certification website. Along with this many leaks and information have also emerged. The name of this phone will be Samsung Galaxy A2 Core.
According to a new report, Samsung Galaxy A2 Core will be launched in Blue, Red and Dark gray color variants. Also, the price of this phone will be Rs 5,290.
This phone has a 5 inch display whose pixel resolution will be 960x540. It will work on Android Pie As we told you that this phone works on Go Editions. In it the company's Exynos 7870 processor will be given. In addition, 1 GB RAM and 16GB internal storage will also be provided.
It can be extended through the microSD card. The phone will have a 5 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel front camera for basic photography. This phone will be presented with a plastic body. To give power to the phone, there will be 2600 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10