Samsung Good Lock update brings edge lighting effects to the Galaxy S10
Date: 15 April 2019
Samsung Good Lock update brings edge lighting effects to the Galaxy S10: EdgeLighting plus plugin within Good Lock adds new effects over the options available in the standard Edge Lighting feature on the Galaxy S10.
The latest version of the plugin now comes with a new Eclipse effect which lights up the area around the display hole for the camera when you receive notifications or calls, thus mimicking the notification LED.
The plugin lets you set the color of your choice (including a multicolor option) for the pulse and the duration of the pulse for this Eclipse effect.
To use the feature on your Samsung Galaxy S10, install/update the Good Lock app from the Galaxy App Store, download the EdgeLighting+ plugin from within the Good Lock app, and then enable it.
Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ Tips And Tricks:
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem
- How to change default keyboard on Samsung Galaxy S10
- How to customize navigation bar on Galaxy S10 plus
- How to Install Modded Google Camera On Samsung Galaxy S10