Samsung plans to increase the production of 5G modem chip
Samsung plans to increase the production of 5G modem chips in view of the expected rapid growth in the relevant market. Exynos Modem 5100 is Samsung's first 5G baseband, manufactured by Samsung's 10nm LPP process. It supports the 3GHz 5G NR new air interface protocol and below the 6GHz and 28/39GHz wave bands.
It supports 5G NSA non-independent networking mode and supports enhanced 4x4 MIMO and seven. Carrier aggregation, the maximum download speed of 2Gbps below 6GHz, upload speed of 150Mbps, wave band download speed of up to 6Gbps. At the same time it is also compatible with 2G, 3G, 4G, the highest LTE Cat.20, and the download speed is 1.6Gbps.
Chip makers such as Qualcomm, MediaTek and Intel are also producing 5G modems. Intel's 5G chips may appear on the new iPhone released next year . UBS disagreed with the fact that these 5G devices could be released at scheduled times, but Intel said that its modem chip production is still on schedule.
- How to change clock style on Samsung S10 plus lock screen
- How to change Always on display Galaxy S10 plus
- How to change notification sounds in Galaxy S10
- How to Unlock Galaxy S10 forgot password or PIN
- How to fix Samsung Galaxy S10 touch screen problem