Here’s how to print from a Chromebook: Paper is going the way of the dvd, however you still got to print out the occasional work document, digital concert ticket or online form. with your Chromebook, wireless printing to a network-attached or cloud-ready printer is simply a matter of switching on a couple of settings, because of the Chrome browser and Google Cloud Print. This Web-based interface connects to the desk printer reception and the executive laser printer at work — and helps you to select which device prints the file. Your printing — no matter how seldom — gets done fast and simple. Here’s how to set it up.
Set Up a Classic Network-Attached Printer
If your printer is connected to your laptop via USB or a local access network, these are the directions you’ll got to set up access via Google Print.
1. Launch Google Chrome on the pc attached to the identical network as the printer. confirm you’re signed into your Google account within Chrome as on the Chromebook.
2. Click the Menu button.
3. Click Settings.
4. type “cloud print” into the search field.
5. choose Manage Cloud Print devices
6. Click Add printers. this will enable you to connect your Google Account to the Google Print service.
7. Click Add printer(s).image 20505415169049038. select Manage Your Printers. this can take you to Google Print.
9. choose Printers from the menu on the left. Here you’ll see a list of printers connected to the pc you’re using.
When you print something from the Chrome browser, these printers can appear as output destinations.
Set up a Cloud-Ready Printer
If you have got a cloud-connected printer, setup instructions vary by the brand of your printer. Don’t worry, Google has provided step-by-step directions for every printer manufacturer with cloud-enabled hardware.
1. Follow steps one – eight above.
2. choose Add a Cloud ready Printer from the menu on the left side. this can take you to a Google Print page with instructions for cloud-enabled printers built by Canon, Dell, Epson, HP and Kodak.
3. find the manufacturer of your printer and follow the directions to line up Google Print.
How to Print using Google Print
1. choose the menu icon in the top-right corner of the Chrome web browser.
2. select Print from the drop-down menu.
3. Click change… under Destination inside the menu on the left aspect
4. Pick the printer you want to use.
5. Tweak settings such as Page vary, Page Layout/Orientation, Margins, etc.
6. choose Print from the options on the left aspect.
For More Tutorials Check Our How-To Section.