How to Enable or Disable Tablet Mode in Windows 10
Configuring Tablet Mode involves three basic actions:
- Go to the Tablet Mode tab under Settings -> System.
- Toggle the “make Windows more touch friendly” option on or off.
- Select whether the device switches modes automatically prompt you or never switches.
Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots
1. Click Settings on the Start Menu.
2. Select System
3. Select Tablet mode in the left pane. A Tablet mode submenu appears.
4. Toggle “Make Windows more touch-friendly . . .” to on to enable Tablet mode. Toggle it off to go to desktop mode.
5. Select “Don’t ask me and always switch” from the “When this device automatically switches” menu if you want Windows 10 to switch modes on your 2-in-1 without prompting you