So first let’s talk about what it really is so its a facetime feature support both audio and video, so what is interesting about it the interesting thing is you can add up to 32 participants here. Along with facetime app you can also start facetime chat with group conversation in messages on your device.
Here we will discuss some feature so that you can use this feature in a more efficient way.
How to place a group FaceTime call using FaceTime on iPhone and iPad
-Opan facetime app on your device.
-Now here tap on the plus icon (+) that is on upper right corner.
-Here enter the name or number of the contact you want to place a call.
-Enter 32 mode contacts if you want.
-Now simply tap on Video or Audio to place the call.
-How to place a group FaceTime call using Messages on iPhone and iPad
-Facetime has also a feature now that allow you to make calls from messaging app.
-Open the Messages app on your device.
-Now gently tap on the group conversation you want to make the call with.
-Tap the avatars of the conversation participants in the top-center of the screen.
-Now Just tap on the FaceTime and you are good to go.
-Now we know how to place a call now the next question that arise is How to join a group chat? So without wasting any time let’s just dive into how to do it.
-Open Messages app on your device.
-Tap on the group conversation you wanna to join.
-Now in last step just tap the green Join button.
- How to create and customize Memoji in iOS 12
- Enable the Hidden Lock Screen Weather Widget In iOS 12
- How to Find Songs Using Lyrics in iOS 12
- How to check battery performance in iOS 12
- How to Use iOS 12 New Do Not Disturb Options
- How to enable Favicons on Safari 12
- How to enable Virtual Trackpad for Every iPhone and iPad
- How to Measure Distance in iOS 12
- How to Disable Siri Suggestions on Lock Screen in iOS 12
For More Tutorials Check Our How-To Section.