You need to first download the companion app that allows you to set up and control the QC 35s from your phone.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Search “bose connect”.
- Tap the first result that shows the app icon.
- Tap the green Install button.
Before starting it make sure you turn on the QC 35s by moving the power switch to the right so that you see a green dot next to it.
- Agree to the app’s terms and tap I Agree.
- Tap Grant Location Access.
- Tap Allow on the popups.
- When you see your headphones, drag down to connect them.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Bring down your quick settings panel and tap Pair & Connect.
- Tap Pair.
For More Tutorials Check Our How-To Section.