How to play the Fallout 76 Beta on your PlayStation 4
If you pre-ordered Fallout 76 digitally on console, search for Fallout 76 Beta in the store once it’s live to download it.
If you pre-ordered physical or digital editions through other retailers, you’ll need to follow a few steps before you can jump in.
- Create or log-in to your Bethesda.net account.
- Select your profile and choose Redeem Code from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the code that you received with your receipt after purchase.
- Once the Beta is live on October 30, select your profile and choose Transaction Historyfrom the drop-down menu.
- With the Beta code provided on your Transaction History page, redeem it on your PS4 to start downloading.