How to send text messages using your Windows10 PC: The Windows ten anniversary Update gives Cortana some fancy new skills. Among them is that the choice to send and receive SMS text messages from an android or Windows phone. With simply some of keystrokes or your voice, the personal assistant will send an SMS. But first, you will have to line it up. the subsequent instructions detail a way to try this with an android phone.
Here’s a way to send SMS messages with Cortana on Windows 10:
Setup on android
1. Download and install cortana on your Android.
2. tap the hamburger menu within the top right-hand corner.
3, tap Settings.
4. choose “Sync Notifications.”
5. Now you have to activate “Missed call notifications,” “Incoming message notifications,” and “App notifications sync.”
Setup on Windows ten
1. Click Settings in Cortana.
2. activate “Send notifications between devices.
Send an SMS
1. Activate Cortana.
2. Either say “Text [NAME]” or type “SMS [NAME],” to begin sending an SMS. you’ll solely SMS people in your contacts in Windows ten.
3. Dictate or type your message.
4. Say or click “Send.”
Respond to Incoming Text Messages
When you receive a text message, you will now get a Windows ten alert notification. you’ll type your reply directly in an exceedingly text field that appears within the notification window.
For More Tutorials Check Our How-To Section.